Business Networking Boot Camp
Get better results from the networking events you already attend
If you've ever:
- Drawn a blank when asked "What do you do"
- Had an awkward conversation at a networking event
- Considered quitting a business networking group.
- Wanted to follow up but weren't sure what to say
We've all been there.
I know I wasted years
Struggling to develop leads
Through business networking.
Until I figured out
That the Elevator Pitch is really three skills.
And I was focusing all my energy
On the least important one.
During this 90-minute, interactive webinar
You'll develop a personalized, authentic, engaging approach to:
- Answering "What do you do?"
- Introducing yourself memorably to any crowd
- Following up so people are eager to take your call.
Sound like a lot to cover in 90 minutes?
We'll take you step by step
Through our proven process
So you'll be completely comfortable
With every aspect
Of any kind of business networking event.Here are the full details: http://businessnetworkingbootcamp.eventbrite.com
Toll Free Number: Available to registrant
Conference ID: Available when you register
Special Instruction: This event can only hold 24 people, so to make it fair, the doors open 4/23/14 at 10am.
Contact name: Andrew Winig
- 30-second elevator pitch
- effective follow up techniques
- answering what do you do
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Professional Training and Coaching